The David Ervine Foundation
The aim of the David Ervine Foundation is to provide opportunities that enable children and young people from disadvantaged communities to reach their full potential.
To this end we welcome applications for projects that:
- Offer education training and/or personal development opportunities
- Are focused on young people or children
- Are located in socially and economically deprived areas
- Include cross community and/or cross cultural relationship building
- Be based in Northern Ireland - Priority will be given to projects in East Belfast but exceptions may be made at the panel's discretion.
A number of small grants between £500 and a maximum of £1,000 will be made.
Deadline for grant applications in 2013 has now passed.
If your require any further infomration or have any queries please contact Sharon Barry on 028 9024 5927 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the work of the David Ervine Foundation
If you would like to help the ongoing work of the David Ervine Foundation, please see the options below: